We have partnered with a leading payments company who are looking to hire multiple Senior Account Managers to join its fast-growing team in New York to manage a portfolio of partners, work with them to grow the partnership, and help more of their customers save by using their services.
About the role
This role requires someone that thrives off being challenged and has experience working with complex institutions including Financial Services, Payroll, and Accounting Software.
A large responsibility within this position is working independently on intricate tech-integrated partnerships, whilst navigating partner queries and escalations, whilst also working through a range of regulations with multiple stakeholders.
- Be a representative to their partners in North America. Meaning managing partnerships, assessing their business model, realising their problems, and how they are able to solve these best.
- You'll research and define growth opportunities and create a plan for partners to get more value from the integrations.
- You’ll create and drive joint marketing campaigns in order to help more customers save on international transfers by using their services
- You have a solid track record of successfully growing accounts you’ve worked with to generate higher value from the partnership
- You’re experienced in building and maintaining relationships with a range of stakeholders of all sizes – from CEOs, to heads of compliance, technology, risk, and innovation.
- You can come up with a plan and execute this whilst not being afraid to iterate as you learn
If you are interested please apply directly or reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org