Back to jobs
Senior Account Executive
- Posted 18 March 2023
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineLeadership & General Management
We have partnered with a world-leading payments fintech that serves millions of customers and trades ten's of billions in currencies per year. With a presence across the globe this a great opportunity to join a world-renowned brand with excellent progression opportunities through the ranks.
With ambitious growth plans for 2023, this is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced, hungry Senior Account Executive to thrive in a vibrant culture, with a focus on selling international payment services to the UK and Europe.
- To meet monthly and annual revenue targets. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle from lead generation to face-to-face/phone close
- Ensuring you are up to date with the latest products and services to proficiently sell these to the customer, representing the company with the utmost professionalism & integrity
- Build relationships with key decision makes at a C-suite/stakeholder level
- Attract and maintain new clients at a mid-large enterprise level companies
- Collaborate with peers to win new business
- Ensuring you are aware of necessary compliance regulations.
- 3-5 years of B2B sales experience within financial services
- A strong record of meeting and exceeding targets on a monthly basis, providing excellent customer service in the process, and driving customer advocacy across your book.
- Significant track record closing face-to-face meetings and getting high value prospects to a tradable status
- FX payments experience
- Be comfortable prospecting senior level directors/executives