- A Global Crypto Firm
- Leadership experience
- Attractive salary and benefit
Our client, a Global Crypto Firm, is looking for a SEA Regulatory Compliance Lead to join them.
- In this role, you will be involved in assessing compliance risks and providing regulatory advisory to ensure that regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- You will front regulators/auditors, be involved in regulatory initiatives across Southeast Asia, and establish Compliance framework and policies.
- The ideal candidate should have 10-12 years of Regulatory Compliance experience in Financial Services/Fintech, and be passionate about Blockchain/Digital Assets.
- Prior exposure to MAS/Southeast Asia regulations is a must.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496