- Based in Malaysia
- A fast-growing data-driven technology company
- Great for career growth
Our client is a fast-growing data-driven technology company across Egypt, Kenya and Pakistan, Jordan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Spain.
- Build, lead and grow the B2B segment
- Achieve sales quotas on a quarterly and annual basis by executing to the territory sales plan through driving the entire sales cycle
- Qualify prospects and develop new sales opportunities
- Translate corporate growth goals into an actionable territory sales plan
- Practice strong sales process management and drive opportunity closure
- Lead ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams
- Develop marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth
- Build, manage and report a strong pipeline through forecasting cadence and CRM tools
- Add value to the ecosystem by building strategic partnerships through a strategic partnership roadmap with clear dates and execution details
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field is required. Equivalent work experience may be considered.
- 6+ years of demonstrated success in a quota carrying technology B2B sales role, preferably with a SaaS / Cloud company
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development and quota achievement
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to bring data-driven decision-making to sales and account management
- Proactive, independent thinking with high energy/positive attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Proficient in the use of CRM software & MS Office
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496