I am currently working with an early-stage start-up who are in a Series A funding round. They offer an innovative, fully automated, grab & go food concept with the 1st store due to launch in London.
Their leadership team have extensive experience and success in the food-tech industry, working with the likes of Haagen Dazs, YO Sushi and Starbucks.
Due to their recent success and ambitious plans they are looking for a Sales Manager.
- Prospecting and being the 1st point of contact with a range of businesses across the hospitality and property industry.
- Controlling the entire sales cycle from the 1st point of contact to close to maintaining relationships with onboarded clients.
- Redesigning and streamlining processes to ensure the business can develop internally.
- Conducting meetings virtually and in person to build and maintain relationships.
- Understanding the industry and the market to have the best knowledge possible on what the clients want.
- Clearly pitching the added value of Tahina and what it can bring to a business/location.
- Developing and communicating effective sales plans to address opportunities.
- Managing a sufficient sales pipeline to achieve quota targets.
- Have 3+ years of sales experience with a good track record.
- Be able to work in a hands-on environment driving the sales for the business.
- Have previous experience within the food-tech or prop-tech industries.
- Be able to buy into the business and be interested and excited by the service/product offered.
- Have the ability to work pro-actively, keeping up with a fast paced working environment.
- Competitive salary + commission structure.
- Entirely flexible working arrangements.
- The opportunity to work closely with a leadership team with extensive success in the market.
- The opportunity. to be a part of an innovative product that plans to disrupt the industry.