- Working for a leading Alcohol company who are rapidly growing in Asia
- Excellent opportunity to interact and business partner with the Asia Leadership team
- Attractive remuneration
Our client, a leading Alcohol company, are seeking a Sales Finance Analyst for their Asia Travel Retail business. You will play a pivotal role collating and analysing centralised data and creating insights that increase sales productivity with the customer and consumer satisfaction.
- Support the team with regular reporting requirements and measure the effectiveness of customer investment
- Delivering long term sustainable growth through In-Store Execution Enablement, Process Management & Insight generation
- Improve Commercial deliverables (ROI), Centralised reporting and tracking and helping the team to ensure we are ready to got-to-market and are 'Right the First Time
- Utilise the insights and knowledge gained across Travel Retail to support duties for the commercial and customer marketing function coupled with supporting Office and Event Management.
- Create and present insights to help drive sales productivity
- Lead the statistical analysis on performance to drive insights/recommendations for the sales team
- Degree educated, ideally with at least 3 years of commercial finance experience
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with strong communicational skills, to partner closely with the regional leadership team
- Prior experience working in an MNC and FMCG environment is preferable
- Expert in Microsoft Office and an ability to work independently
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.