- One of the worlds most established hospitality brands with a solid presence in Asia
- Full ownership on marketing strategies and plans as well as budget and P&L
- Reporting directly into leadership
Our client is one of the worlds most established hospitality brands with a solid presence in Asia. They are looking for a Sales Director to drive business volume for their Meetings & Events division for Singapore and Malaysia.
- Reporting directly into leadership, the Sales Director is co-responsible for the business volume and sales contribution for their their Meetings & Events and Indirect Sales division which includes ownership on budget planning and P&L
- Define and implement the Meetings & Events (M&E) business plan in line with Malaysia's commercial strategy
- Run strategic analysis to contribute to the definition of M&Es country strategic plan (product, client priorities and roles of distribution channels, etc)
- Team management of a high performing sales team
- 8 to 15 years' experience in sales and/ or business development in hospitality/ travel with a proven succesful track record is driving sales volume
- Relevant trade experience, i.e. Meetings & Events (M&E) within hospitality
- Singapore and Malaysia and/ or SEA experience
- Good in written and spoken English, Chinese and Bahasa
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.