- Management responsibilities
- Global company
- Long-term career progression
This Global company is a world-leader in diesel engines, drives and power systems for marine applications, heavy land, rail, defence vehicles, and for the oil and gas industry.
We are currently looking for a Sales Director, a global leader in the Power Generation sector. As the Sales Director covering Asia Pacific, you will take the lead for sales across Asia for Diesel System, Gas System.
- Develop and implement sales concepts specific to market trends and provide input to business unit’s strategic planning
- Drive regional strategy including the management of the sales forecast process, price positioning across region
- Manage the Regional Sales team to identify, acquire and develop customers and sales partners and to maintain contacts
- Drive strategic growth initiatives in line with network management and represent contacts with customers and distributors
- Define and implement sales activities for customers including ensuring sales force is properly trained in product/sales/service knowledge
- Decide on staffing of projects and project managers including suitable measures to improve relationships to key decision makers
- Require a minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical) (A Master Degree is an advantage)
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in sales out of which a minimum of 5 years within the relevant sector, revenue responsibility and leadership experience
- Strong skillsets in negotiation and communication skills is essential to the role
- Proficient in multiple asian language skills is a distinct advantage
- With good technical background in order to deliver the right messages to the market with regards to the products and solutions
- Good understanding of costing/pricing as well as Sales Contribution in order to drive targets.
- Proven track record of experience in developing and executing sales strategies for growing revenues and for opening new market segments
- Have the ability to inspire people in order to deliver extraordinary results
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496