- Start-up Commodities Firm
- Exposure across market, credit and operational risk
- Professional and highly experienced team
Our client is a rapidly growing start-up commodities firm with a strong international presence. They are seeking a Risk manager to help manage the Market Risk, Credit Risk and Operational Risk matters for the firm.
The ideal candidate will possess solid operational and risk management functions, and knowledge of VaR and Stress Testing techniques, though they are also open minded to consider bright and hungry individuals looking to further broaden their risk experience.
- To monitor and assess the commodity trading activities
- Review the accuracy of commodity price forecasts, business models, prepare P&L reports
- Evaluate existing credit risk policies and conducts regular review of policies
- To participate in risk and business project risk analysis, and provide inputs to the management
- To analyses on business models, participate in procedures review, setup and implementation
- Knowledge on relevant insurance policies coverage and claims procedure
EA Licence No.:15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.