- One of the top Asian Banks in the region
- Growing Bank (across Asia and Europe)
- Collaborative and high performing team
Our client is one of the top Asian Banks in the region, focusing on expanding the Asian and European markets. The bank is known for its resilient investment strategy with an entrepreneurial mindset. The team is responsible for providing analytics the broader risk and business stakeholders with relevant risk data.
- Generate analytics for the broader risk management teams and senior business stakeholders
- Produce relevant risk dashboards and risk reports
- Work with various teams in to understand analytics needs to design new or enhance existing models to ensure alignment with the Group Risk Framework
- Support stress testing and model validation activities as directed by the Head of Risk Analytics
- Assist with any ad-hoc quantitative analytics needs as directed by the Head of Risk Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Risk Management, Finance or related fields
- At least 3 years of relevant Banking or Asset Management experience is essential
- Strong analytical mindset with proficiency in SQL is essential
- Advantageous to have derivatives financial product knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496