- My client are a fast-growth beauty group globally headquartered in Singapore
- Reporting directly into leadership
- Key lead in their retail team
My client are a fast-growth beauty group globally headquartered in Singapore.
Reporting directly into leadership, you will be responsible for leading all aspects of their retail and operations team.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Control and optimize unit economics of all business operations
- Strategize and implement a logistics model to achieve the target level of efficiency
- Identify operational weaknesses and ensure scalability of all processes
- Plan an effective logistics capacity to ensure operations will enable achieving business targets seamlessly
- At least 8+ years’ experience in operations and strategy, preferably in a start-up environment
- Must be have experience in Tableau and/ or other Business Intelligence tools
- Great stakeholder and project management skills with demonstrated leadership
- As this role is based in Bangkok and will be working with Thai partners, the incumbent is required to be fluent in Thai and English
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496