- Relocation opportunity to Taiwan
- Working in a reputable upcoming start-up
- Responsibility to drive change and improvement within the technology team.
We are working with a technology company looking for a Release Manager to be part of their R&D team. This is a permanent opportunity to be based in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Lead Software development using Agile methodologies;
- Oversee and drive improvement on continuous integration system design and implementation in all product squads.
- Monitoring Software quality metrics across squads; Oversee and drive improvement on quality assurance practices across squads
- Monitoring sprint burndown velocity on all releases; Oversee and drive improvement on release speed across squads.
- Around 10 years of hands on experience in mobile, backend and web programming.
- At least 3 years experiencing building and operating large scale distributed system
- Experience in governing both waterfall as well as Agile/DevOps project lifecycles.
- Strong project management skills with accountability for end-to-end delivery.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Technically proficient in at least 2 programming languages/frameworks - Java, Node.js, Golang and Python
- Proven experience building out QA framework + Agile Framework.
- Seasoned with agile development practice with strong Whitebox and Blackbox experience.
- Proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496