- In-depth exposure to key banking regulatory requirements
- Supportive leadership
- Culture of internal mobility / succession planning
Regionally headquartered corporate bank in Singapore, our client is a steady growing organization with strong commitment to enhance its business processes and compliance robustness. The compliance team is well structured with thoughtful planning such that regulatory risk is minimized.
- Day to day engagement in regulatory compliance matters including policy planning, execution, and maintenance protocols
- Keep up to date of regulatory changes and best compliance practices, and advise stakeholders accordingly
- Escalate breach or risk to compliance protocols to the relevant stakeholders in a timely and tactful way
- Plan and implement the roll out of new compliance policies
- Conduct or participate in compliance training/conferences to enhance the Bank’s compliance and monitoring practices
- Interface with external auditors
- At least 4 years experience in compliance, ideally within a corporate bank or with similar clienteles
- Strong working knowledge in key banking regulations such as SFA, FAA, Banking Act etc.
- Ability to juggle multiple compliance projects and take it from inception to completion
- Excellent stakeholder management and a strong team player
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.