- Exciting opportunity
- Regional coverage
- Leader in the Technology industry
A leading Technology company with an incredible brand has an exciting new opportunity for an APAC Talent Acquisition Director.
Reporting into the Head of Human Resources APAC you will be a strategic TA leader over the regional team will be assigned to:
- Create and execute Talent Acquisition strategies by business partnering closely with the C-Suite leadership team to understand the annual business talent agenda.
- Experience within Technology recruitment preferred: Roles are niche and complex across a number of areas including Sales, Analytics, Product Development, Product Management and Corporate functions.
- Drive Employer Branding in the external market to ensure the business attracts the best talent available in the market through sourcing channels, social media and external events.
- Develop and lead a team of TA professionals, add value to their day and remove blockers so they can do their best work.
- Build strong and effective relationships with the senior leadership team and support them in their business goals.
- Strive to meet and exceed key metrics including quality, time and cost of hire.
- Shape the global strategy and support delivery of it through leading global projects/initiatives.
- Improve and deliver a slick candidate experience process – whether successful or unsuccessful in securing a role with us.
The successful candidate should have experience managing a TA team with previous exposure to Tech/Start Up hiring being preferred (but not necessarily essential).
A track record working mandates across APAC would also be helpful, as well as good business partnering and communication skills. This role sits within an ambitious business and therefore someone who is ambitious would suit the culture well.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496