- Frequent travel
- Hong Kong based
- Global mobility
The Senior Marketing Manager will work across the Asia region to lead brand development, providing strategic thought leadership, gaining corporate/regional/market buy-in and support the markets in developing solid roll-out plans to deliver long term growth, and adapting/developing concepts that have regional applicability.
- Brand Custodian tasked with driving strong long-term brand growth plans with ROI mindset through the development and deployment of the brand experience framework for Asian markets in conjunction with Greater China and delivering the tools for implementation in markets.
- Co-develop and support key markets on yearly brand plans by defining the brand issues and opportunities and develop the relevant KPI’s measure effectiveness of the overall BM investments. Develop brand assets regionally for multiple markets where required.
- Act as the Custodian of brand look and feel and positioning, with close control on final execution. Driving adherence to the look and feel guidelines and extending support to markets to implement a consistent look and feel across touchpoints for the portfolio.
- Monitor brand’s investment performance in overall Asia and selected key markets and discuss acceleration opportunities/corrective measures with respective markets, Region and cross functional teams.
- Substantial experience in developing brand strategies and establishing a full program to launch new brand(s). This should include market assessment, development of operating plans as well as leading execution, substantiated through fact-based approach (consumer and customer centric).
- Must demonstrate creative capacity as well as possessing the numeric competency to draw P&L implications of business decisions. In-depth understanding of P&L is critical.
- Solid experience in brand management and execution (digital experience), communication and activation developments, building relevant KPI matrix to measure performance
- Proven track record working in complex matrix setting, direct and indirect management, influencing and with high involvement and engagement across global brand teams either from local market, region or HQ.
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking ability and analytical skill combined with creative flair
- Self-starter with high ambition and drive to over-deliver against set objectives.