- Wide regional scope of work with frequent travel opportunities
- Strong mentor and part of a tight knit regional team
- Open to candidates from reputable private practice and inhouse positions
Our client, a global MNC, is looking to hire a Regional (Senior) Legal Counsel to join them. The ideal candidate is between 4-8PQE, called to a Commonwealth jurisdiction and has strong corporate experience. This is an excellent opportunity for lawyers looking to move in-house under a strong mentor, with a broad scope of work and a chance to travel frequently to develop on-ground experience in the region.
- Strong corporate drafting and negotiating skills
- Ability to manage projects independently with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and prepared to assume a wider leadership role in addressing strategic business issues
- Highly professional, matured and able to interact with different levels of people
- Ideally fluent in one other Asian language, and available for business travel within APAC countries on a regular basis
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.