- Entrepreneurial company
- Strong career progression
- Regional exposurw
Our client, a global provider of credit and macro intelligence, are looking for an experienced Sales Specialist (Macro Intelligence Solutions) to join their growing team in Singapore. Reporting the Regional Head of Sales, the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for leading the sales for selling counterparty risk, debt and macro solutions throughout the designated region.
- Create and implement a sales strategy aimed at driving macro research sales
- Identify new sales prospects, initiate engagement and partake in sales negotiations
- Work closely with internal cross-function teams including the Product team to ensure value proposition is well crafted and communicated to the targeted audience
- Grow the sales pipelines and increase conversation rate for the Macro Intelligence solution
- Constantly reach/ exceed sales on monthly basis
- Develop long term relationships with end users
- This is a great opportunity to be part of a global and well regarded organization, with excellent career progression and employee recognition.
- Strong network within the financial institutions industry
- Strong track record of solutions based sales
- Deep knowlede of Capital Markets workflow
- Minimum 5 years' sales / business development and client relationship management
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree holder
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.