- Growing company
- Development opportunities
- Attractive Remuneration Package
This start-up company specializes within consumer goods. Company currently operates in Europe, USA, Singapore, India, and South Africa and is backed by some of the most high-profile investors globally.
You will be reporting to the Senior Vice President of Sales and be responsible for implementing and driving the sales and strategy across your targeted region focusing on digital sales.
- Identify, manage, and grow relationships with key clients (including world’s largest companies) across Asia Pacific
- Drive sales through the planning and execution of e-commerce campaigns
- Manage e-commerce platforms such as Lazada, Shopee and Amazon for campaign collaborations, greater brand visibility and greater sales
- Develop, manage and streamline sales pipeline to ensure full market coverage
- Foster and develop new business opportunities within the region
- Ensure successful implementation of business goals set by VP of Sales
- Achieve set yearly and quarterly sales targets
- Source new customers through personal networks and proactive sales activities
- Gather and analyse market and competitors
- Work closely with other internal stakeholders
- Sell product solutions through various channels (covering both B2C & B2B)
- To qualify for the role, you should have more than 5 years’ experience in either Consumer durables/Goods, FMCG, textiles, Consumer healthcare
- A degree in a Science/Engineering discipline or a related discipline
- Digital sales savvy across e-commerce
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including influencing skills
- Strong analytical and questioning skills
- Sense of ownership and can-do attitude
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496