- Attractive remuneration package
- Singapore Based
- Rare opportunity
A global chemicals MNC with presence across the regions, specialising in specialty chemicals serving innovation into diversified end markets including construction, coatings, paints, etc. This is a rare opportunity to join a well know company as Regional Sales Manager (Chemicals) and assist in broadening their business in the ASEAN region. You will be reporting to the Sales Director (ASEAN) and be responsible for implementing and driving the sales and strategy of specialty chemicals across ASEAN region.
- Develop, manage and streamline distributor channels to ensure full market coverage
- Develop and achieve sales and profit targets and handle regional distributors covering ASEAN region
- Achieve year-on-year growth in sales in variety of end use applications such as Construction, Coatings, and Paints
- Implement continuous sales performance evaluations and improvements, to ensure a high level of customer’s satisfaction and retention
- Lead and develop in conjunction with the Company’s direction relating to the Group’s strategy for continuous business growth
- To qualify for the role, you should have more than 7 years’ experience of B2B sales experience preferably in the specialty chemicals industry.
- A degree in a Chemical discipline or a related discipline
- Technical sales experience with application in Construction, Coatings, Paint and Plastics is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including influencing skills
- Strong analytical and questioning skills and to be strongly comfortable in both a Business Development role and an Account Management role
- Comfortable with extensive travelling
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.