- Regional role with a global market leader in Batteries manufacturing
- Exposure to senior management in a growing and innovative organization
- Drive strategy and capabilities within a highly autonomous role
Our client is a global organization specialising in technology and power solutions. They are widely recognized with a presence over 2,000 locations worldwide. Asia represents an area of strong growth potential and as such are recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager to join their Automotive team in Singapore.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, you will develop and drive a strong sales pipeline and identify opportunities to grow the business in around South East Asia.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies the aftermarket sector
- Work closely with your customers to differentiate their product and service offerings thereby minimizing conflict between customers
- Identify and develop your top customers within each major distribution channel
- Grow market share through innovative product and service offerings
- Identify ways to increase commercial margins taking into consideration the costs on manufacturing complexity
- Coordinate category management and marketing with AP Marketing team to position organization as a leader in its field
- Prepare annual budgets, cost projections and monthly forecasts
- Review and analyse cost, volume and pricing to ensure maximised return on investment
- Performs special assignments and analysis as directed by the senior leadership
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in sales development and client relationship building within the Automotive industry
- Hunting sales background with proven track record of sales success
- High degree of communication skills
- Strong team member and is outgoing and willing to learn, develop and grow
- Good problem-solving skills; ability to find core issues and creatively address
- Results-orientated with a strong customer orientation and ability to operate effectively across many levels within the organization
The successful candidate can expect to work in a multinational firm with a strong brand name and high performing team. You will be challenged to win new customers in relatively new markets and come up with innovative methods to ensure that the business stays on top of its game. As the Regional Sales Manager in this organization, you will work in an environment with a high level of trust and autonomy to obtain results and objectives.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.