- Fast growing FinTech
- Lead role, regional coverage
- Fantastic remuneration package
Our client, a fast growing and globally recognized financial technology company in the payments industry, is looking for a Regional Product Manager to join them permanently as part of their expansion plans in APAC.
- Research and identify stakeholder needs and effectively manage stakeholder expectations;
- Author product requirements, flow documents and use cases and work across Policy, Operations, Finance, Development and Infrastructure to ensure complete solutions are architected to cover Business needs and requirements;
- Integrate third-party online payments providers and engage with engineering team to create and optimize a frictionless payment platform;
- Take full ownership of the product, the prioritization of new features and enhancements to existing features;
- Closely work with internal stakeholders to assure an automated reconciliation and solid operational process;
- Analyse, understand and share learnings to build a strong knowledge base of the product. Manager and develop a team of world class product managers and grow the team to meet business demands while helping them advance in their careers and sharpen their skills;
- Work with leadership to define how we grow our products and product teams and work cross functionally to set the strategic direction for the group;
- Lead solutioning, integration project, operation design and customer excellence with other function to offer a global standard;
- Precise observation and insightful understanding of our customer, the problems they encounter, and the opportunities we have for offering a solution associated to our payment gateway specific and organisational wide strategy;
- Drive long-term strategy and company-wide payment gateway initiatives to grow this business with our sales team globally;
- Have significant experience with API products.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 4-7 years of product management experience in both front end and both end are preferred. Junior candidates can be considered too if good and passionate in digital payment;
- Payments industry experience would be desirable, especially those from e-wallet/digital wallet, mobile payment, payment gateway, e-money license background;
- Experience integrating APIs of third party online payments providers (acquiring banks, payment service providers, risk service providers);
- Experience working with Settlement and Reconciliation process is a plus;
- Understanding of Payment Fraud and Chargebacks is a plus;
- Understanding of card schemes/card networks transactional flow is a plus;
- Knowledge of online payment industry trends, international payment methods, and standards is a plus;
- Extremely data-obsessed, and execution focused;
- Strong Analytical and Presentation skills;
- Energetic, positive attitude and team player;
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.