- A leadership position
- Work on growth strategy with global exposure
- Great for career growth
Our client, a leading consumer goods / consumer electronics brand, are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join their team in Singapore.
Reporting to the Marketing lead, the Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following.
- Optimizing and increasing sales performance across assigned geographies and digital channels
- Analyse and evaluate website performance and traffic to ensure aligned with company targets
- Management of performance marketing and CRM agencies
- Reporting on ROI on advertising for online digital channels
- Prepare reports for senior stakeholders of the organization on the activitiy and performance
- 5 - 7 years of e-commerce performance marketing experience
- Degree holder
- Strong communication and analytical skills
This is a great opportunity to be in a leadership position at the company headquarters, working on growth strategy with global exposure.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496