- A start-up
- Build and grow their team
- Great for career growth
Our client is a fast growing Start-up healthcare company with offices across Asia, and they are looking for a Performance Marketing lead to build and grow their up-and-rising online category.
- Take full ownership in driving sustainable growth across Online acquisition channels such as Social Paid, YouTube, etc across Asia markets
- Be accountable for acquisition efficiency metrics such as Cost per order, RoAS
- Ensure optimal activity-tracking setups to fuel optimal marketing optimization efforts
- Propose and execute A/B testing plans to ensure constant learning and evolvement
- Collaborate across departments for the best 360 online customer acquisition approach.
- Perform deep analysis, case studies and researches to identify new performance levers
- Proficient and experienced in dealing with partners to drive SEM, SEO
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in online marketing
- Experience in FMCG and e-commerce industries are highly desirable
- Strong track record in driving efficient and scalable growth via online marketing channels
- Experienced in creative strategy planning and testing
- Understanding and experience in Pixel/GTM tracking setups, troubleshooting etc.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience collaborating on joint case studies with external marketing partners is a plus
- Regional market exposure is a plus
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496