- A leading FMCG multi-national
- Attractive remuneration
- Great for career growth
Our client, a leading FMCG multi-national, are looking for an experienced Regional Marketing Manager, APAC to join their growing operations in Singapore. They are looking for a candidate that has the aptitude to connect with local and regional consumers across premium products.
- Deploy brand strategy & visual identity in line with global and regional guidelines
- Lead the marketing team in developing regional communication and digital asset development for designated region
- Work closely with regional agency partners
- Develop innovation pipeline and support the rollout of global projects
- Develop master packs designs
- Perform and interpret regional marketing consumer research
- Monitor in-market performance and seek growth opportunities
- Lead 360 brand and marketing activations
- Develop strong content to fuel brand presence
- At least 8 years experience within marketing with strong local and regional brand and marketing activations
- Experience working within a multinational FMCG company (open to category experience)
- Premium product / category experience an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree
- Regional APAC experience
- Experience managing a team
This is a great opportunity to work with the world's leading brands on driving strategy and execution in one of their fastest growing regions globally.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496