Our client, a premium FMCG company, are looking for an experienced Regional Insights Manager to join their expanding team in Singapore.
Reporting into the Head of Brand Strategy & Marketing, the Regional Insights Manager will be responsible for influencing marketing and commercial decisions including brand and portfolio strategy, marketing activity development, NPD, distribution and customer engagements for one of the companies leading brand portfolio's globally.
- Shapes strategic direction for designated region and provide guidance to marketing teams to develop high impact campaigns
- Taking insights to retail partners and distributors to help grow category
- Own all stages of primary and secondary research, from methodology selection to vendor management to maintaining high standards of reporting to ensure the learnings are presented in an actionable way
- Unlock opportunity for category growth by utilizing and developing notable insights
- Work with business planning team by providing strategic thought leadership through key learnings
- 6+ years' (minimum) experience in an insights role within the FMCG or luxury industry vertical
- Regional experience across APAC an advantage
- Prior experience in agency or client side applicable
- Excellent stakeholder management
This is a really exciting opportunity to be part of the companies largest and most globally recognized portfolio in a strategic insights role.