Working for an established International cross border payments business that has recently had a large amount of investment and is looking to increase their footprint across the UK markets, is looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager.
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will be tasked to drive new business sales for their payment offering across the UK markets into SME clients.
The role reports directly to the Head of Commercial Sales.
- Creating business opportunities from lead generation through to closing the deal and oversee an effective implementation plan
- Responsible for generating and conducting face to face meetings
- Potential opportunity to grow out a team and assume managerial responsibilities if the desk revenue increases sufficiently
- Research and document industry insights across key verticals
- 5 years+ experience in cross-border, FX, multiple buyer, B2B enterprise sales
- Strong network selling to SME multi verticals - Retail, Hospitality, Telco, Health,
- Significant track record closing face-to-face meetings and getting high value prospects to a tradable status
- Strong understanding of sales metrics with the ability to identify areas for improvement