- Highly visible role, directly reporting to the Asia CFO and partnering with the global leadership team
- Excellent opportunities for career progression within the company
- Attractive remuneration
Our client, global information services company, are seeking an individual to ensure the Financial Integrity of the APAC financial results by overseeing the accounting, operational finance, governance and controls for the region.
- Ensuring balance sheet positions are challenged with regards to the appropriateness, completeness, valuation and classification of entries
- Month end close processes and managing working capital movements
- Region-wide impairment reviews of Goodwill, Investment and Intangible Asset balances
- Overseeing preparation of the annual statutory accounts for circa 30 legal entities
- Identifying areas of potential improvement to finance processes, including simplification and offshoring of standardized processes.
- Acting as a primary point of contact for internal and external auditors
- Ensuring appropriate application of Group and local accounting policies
- Annual budgeting and monthly forecasting of Capex and Operating Cash Flow (OCF)
- Managing revenue recognition on complex projects
- Liaising with the regional shared service centre to ensure correct client billing, supplier invoicing, manual journal entries, payroll, and credit control.
- Degree educated, ideally with a CA or CPA qualification
- +10 years finance experience in a leadership capacity, preferably in the information services or related industries
- Experience working in a large corporate company in a matrix set up
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communicational skills to engage and build relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills to manage a highly skilled finance team across Asia
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496