- A leading education management firm
- Attractive remuneration
- Great for career growth
Our Client is a leading Education Management firm.
- Achieve enterprise-level business financial measures through territory planning, execution and fulfilment strategies that deliver on customer need
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, deliver and implement institutional solutions based on profitable assessment of customer need requirements
- Exhibit solid understanding of their digital product solutions and integrative technologies
- Project Management: manage multiple projects to effectively to maximise territory enterprise solutions sales revenue
- Demonstrate ability to recognize customer needs and the implications of technology solutions on learning objectives/outcomes
- Be a skilled negotiator and solutions seller, able to communicate effectively with faculty and institutional leaders
- Develop enterprise solution proposal documents and presentations
- Demonstrated passion for technology–enabled educational solutions
- 5+ years of sales or business development experience (ideally in an enterprise or software selling equivalent) with demonstrated sales success
- Highly proficient, or a proven capacity to rapidly acquire, deep technical expertise in MHE digital products and solutions, and in wider industry technologies like Learning Management Systems
- Experience interfacing with executive management; ability to conduct high-level sales meetings with Deans, Vice Chancellors and similar.
- Experience with SalesForce would be advantageous
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496