- Highly visible role, partnering closely with the leadership teams
- Excellent opportunities for career progression within the company
- Attractive remuneration
My client, a European Wine & Spirits company are seeking an individual to play a critical role in building cohesive brands across APAC, consistent with their Global strategy, maximizing reach and to ultimately elevate their priority brands portfolio in Asia’s key cities.
- Strengthen and elevate the digital presence in the region, specifically to build our social media prowess and enhanced consumer experiences within the digital environment.
- Provide technical advice, lead for outstanding content, digital engagement that resonates with local consumers and build a network data base of KOL/ Influencers from which we can drive advocacy, user generated content and luxury presence.
- Help manage the Media Strategy taking Global direction and adapting/ optimizing for local implementations as the lead for APAC
- Provide in partnership with the Global Marketing and IT divisions the stewardship and technical advisory for digital integration of all brand website, 3rd party web-linked platforms, CRM and data acquisition systems
- Set the direction for the region to ensure digital ecosystem integration and delivery of 360 marketing campaigns and new product launches for the brands is cohesively aligned with Growth Plans and marketing calendar
- Adapt and localize all Globally defined Social Media platforms and channels for APAC to maximize recruitment and engagement.
- Define the social media platform strategy within the region (including Line, WeChai, Weibo and new local platforms)
- Champion the PR needs of APAC with the Global PR representative to ensure a feedback loop is sustain and the PR is well coordinated in line with Global direction.
- Design fit for purpose and drive best-in-class execution of the APAC PR, Communications and Influencer Marketing strategic roadmap, consistent with Global brands guidelines and fully supporting the Regional 10-year roadmap.
- Degree educated with 8-10 years relevant experience in PR, Marketing Communications, Digital marketing, E-commerce, B2C, CRM or related field.
- solid track record managing and delivering strong digital presence especially on multiple social media platforms across multiple markets in APAC, including China
- Media trained and experience with PR and Influencer Marketing for leading brand or brand portfolio in a critical market or across APAC
- Experience in the wines & spirits/ luxury/ FMCG industry preferred
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written, able to present in front of media.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496