- Attractive remuneration
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Play a critical role in a rapidly growing business in Asia
A leading metals and manufacturing company are seeking an individual to play a key role in enabling the company's business transformation by taking accountability for the corporate data management and governance strategy.
In this critical role, you will be responsible for partnering with leadership across the enterprise to understand and manage data needs and develop the vision and roadmap for data governance.
- Maintain and evolve the enterprise data governance framework. Develop, document, manage, and provide oversight on data governance and data management policies, processes, standards, and procedures
- Develop and implement governance program, securing engagement and buy in across enterprise-wide stewardship and ownership communities, defining roles, responsibilities and engagement models
- Define methods for measuring and monitoring data quality and policy adherence. Work closely with IT to ensure the data governance framework and management of data assets is aligned with the architecture vision
- Lead and participate in any data governance data management or process audits
Data Management Operations
- Business ownership of Enterprise Data Platform data landscape, responsible for partnerships with IT in scalable growth of the platform and data delivery to meet business needs
- Define processes to integrate business owner and steward stakeholders in establishing data quality thresholds, designing, reviewing and monitoring scorecards and responding to problems in meeting those thresholds
- Accountability for maintaining catalogs of data sources, data products, global field definitions, metrics, and dimensions along with documentation, metadata, and data relationships etc.
- Ensure that master data updates are completed in all relevant systems with support from IT. Accountability for issue resolution and remediation plans and activities
- Interface with various functional leaders to identify business processes that require digitization.
- Develop/refine data solutions roadmap for the ASEAN business end to end digitization initiative, ensuring alignment to overall data & digital strategy
- Monitor program timelines, milestones, and team progress to ensure objectives are delivered on time and within budget, and business results are realized
- Experience designing and leading workshops with SMEs across Business Units, IT and Corporate Functions to design standards, policies, procedures, processes and required technology to support
- Experience defining or building data catalog products/ tools and roll-out strategy
- Experience in drafting and managing data policies, business data processes, data catalogs, and business glossaries
- Experience driving data governance including: project/program management and change management
- Knowledge of master data initiatives and core data management strategies and best practices
- Experience with enterprise source systems and of systems that consume master and reference data, including CRM, ERP and Data Warehouse/ Business Intelligence
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496