- A leading advisory and broking company with a global presence
- Great work and team culture
- Opportunity to work closely with senior management and cover a broad range of legal work
This is a great opportunity for a young legal associate to take on the challenge as an in-house counsel with a global organisation.
As a Regional Counsel, you will be reporting to the Head of Legal and providing legal support to the business.
- Advising on legal issues ranging from litigation and claims, to commercial and corporate transactions and contracts, to employment law and compliance and regulatory issues
- Provide high quality commercial legal advice, counsel and support to the Group’s business in Asia
- Involved in employment matters and special projects including M&A transactions
- At least 2 years PQE, Singapore qualified
- Experience in the insurance industry will be an advantage, or a working knowledge of the insurance industry
- Good communication skills and possess strong drafting abilities
- Enthusiastic and a team player
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.