- Established legal team
- Regional HQ Environment
- Highly visible role
Our client, a leading chemicals company with APAC operations in Singapore, is looking to fill a Regional Counsel role.
eporting into the Head of Legal, you will be advising on a broad range of legal and compliance matters including but not limited to commercial contracts, M&A, JVs, dispute/litigation management, compliance (anti-bribery and competition law related topics), and corporate secretarial matters. Prior in-house legal experience and at least 2-3 years of good law firm experience would be well regarded.You are LLB qualified and called to a commonwealth Bar. Chinese language competency is preferred due to the need to liaise with internal and external stakeholders in China.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements related to Manufacturing, Logistics, Shipping and Sales operations
- Support the team in other general corporate commercial matters
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Assist on corporate secretarial matters to ensure all regulatory requirements are satisfied
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates, and other documents to ensure best practices
- Mentor/guide junior team members
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Min 6 PQE
- In-house and law firm experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast-paced environment
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496