- Established and reputable team
- Opportunity to be involved in complex work
- Competitive salary package
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and dynamic Associate to join the Real Estate Practice of a well-known international law firm.
The successful candidate will have previous and extensive experience in a high performing Real Estate team. They will be advising on the mergers and acquisitions of Real Estate companies, on REITs, financing, joint ventures and more.
To be considered for this role you legally qualified in a commonwealth jurisdiction (Singapore preferred) with 4-8 PQE.
- Assisting with due diligence, review of agreements, legal risk analysis and general involvement with the entire life cycle various real estate and related transactions
- Advising both local and international clients on complex real estate transactions, financing and acquisitions
- Conducting legal research and drafting advice and memoranda
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a reputable university
- Bar qualification from a commonwealth jurisdiction (Singapore preferred)
- 4 - 8 years’ PQE gained within a Real Estate practice in an international or top tier law firm
- Able to cope with a fast paced and exciting environment
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496