- Posted 17 October 2023
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
My client, a very well-known publishing company, is seeking an established QA Engineer to join their team.
This is a permanent role and you will be required to attend their London office 3 days per week.
To be considered for this role you will need to have a good understanding of WordPress, Browser Automation and also be Web focused.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join my client's Digital department to deliver the company’s ambitions. As a QA Engineer, you will bring a user-focussed mindset and set the bar high in terms of quality control.
You will work closely with the digital and marketing teams and validate features or changes during the development phase. You will also perform ongoing testing of products in production to identify and report any issues.
- Test and validate features during development to ensure they meet the required standards of quality and functionality
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases and scripts to ensure comprehensive product testing
- Report defects and issues to the product managers, and work with them to resolve any issues during testing
- Monitor and evaluate product performance and reliability in production, and report any issues to the product managers
- Collaborate with the development team to identify areas for improvement in product design and functionality for testing
- Identify opportunities to improve our testing processes
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or analytical discipline is preferred
- Experience with automated testing tools and techniques is a essential
- Understanding of software testing methodologies, tools and techniques
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Expertise across Unit Testing
- Automation and UAT
- Browser Automation
- Python Scripting experience is beneficial