I am hiring a quality assurance analyst for a leading payments provider in the UK. The company has performed well recently, and has hired a new CCO, and are looking to grow and expand in line with this performance.
- Develop and maintain a front office quality assurance framework and process
- Administer the front office quality assurance framework and process
- Ensure regular feedback and training to all stakeholders
- Be able to have direct and difficult conversations about performance
- Communicate effectively across multiple layers of seniority
- 2 years’ experience in an audit, assurance or controls testing role or sales and account management training roles.
- Experience developing a QA and training programme
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the UK regulatory framework and an understanding of governing regulators: FCA, HMRC, NCA
- Critical mindset that supports the provision of constructive challenge to the business from an independent standpoint