- Attractive remuneration package
- Singapore based
- Rare opportunity
A very well-established company with operations around the world, specialising in construction efficiency and providing solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures. Main areas they focus within are petrochemical, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. Responsible for the overall planning, safe and economical execution of the assigned contract in line with company standards together with the requirements of the customer, with a view to realizing a positive result in financial and economic terms. Reporting to Regional Operations Director in obtaining an optimal operational and financial performance on the assigned projects
- Responsible for all Operational, financial and SHE-Q facets of the Project and performing according to the developed and approved budget and planning.
- Ensuring timely invoicing, forecasts and budgets are updated.
- Facilitate monthly project reviews, kick-off meetings and close-out meetings.
- Creative and independent with strong leadership qualities
- Knowledge of SAP software will be an advantage
- Proficient in MS office
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Independent, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Pleasant disposition, proactive attitude, assertive and able to meet set goals and objectives
- Must be conversant in both oral and written English with the ability to speak one of the following Spanish, Italian, Dutch or French
- Degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering
- 5 years working experience in construction, offshore activities or petrol-chemical plants is preferred
- Willingness to travel as project requirements
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.