- Posted 16 January 2023
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- DisciplineTechnology - Transformation & Consulting
Senior Project Manager - HealthTech - SaaS
Remote (UK only)
A SaaS Healthtech is looking for a senior project manager following the recent purchase to an American conglomerate to help push a global expansion. Targeting the US and Australia first.
This will be a 12-month contract position. Desired exposure to B2B SaaS, Healthtech or Healthcare projects.
Role: Senior Project Manager
Location: Remote (UK-based applicants only)
Length: 12 Months
Rate: TBC (highly competitive)
The company has over 140,000 users, 5,000 organisations subscribed, excellent pedigree in leadership, a £100m valuation and now a global expansion.
- The overall delivery of the project on a day-by-day basis to time, scope, quality and budget in accordance with the contract.
- Responsible for the project plan.
- Planning, delegating, monitoring and controlling all of the Project Team’s activities in accordance with the project plan.
- Responsible for ensuring that the project plan is resourced throughout all phases of the project lifecycle, and ensuring that all resourcing demands for the project are managed.
- Responsible for ensuring that the project plan can be delivered when considering all external factors, and taking any remedial actions, and escalating as necessary.
- Review and approve any changes to the required project plan, effort, and cost with clients and c-suite team on a weekly basis.
- Ensuring that the acceptance process is followed, and that all deliverables, milestones, and project phases are accepted, and that written evidence is obtained by the executive team and/or client before proceeding.
If you care about what you do, have high standards, and an interest in technology that makes the world a better place then please apply using the “easy apply” button above and I will be in touch.