- International Law Firm
- Industry recognised practice group
- Competitive salary package
Our client, a top tier international law firm, is seeking a talented Associate to join their Project Finance Practice Group with a focus on Energy and Infrastructure.
As an Associate in this practice group you can expect to work on large scale transactions under the guidance of recognised senior practitioners and act for a range of clients including governments, lenders, suppliers and more.
To be considered for this role you must be at least 4 PQE, excellent academic credentials, strong communication and negotiating skills, and relevant advisory experience.
- Drafting, reviewing and amending documents
- Managing and developing relationships with clients, colleagues and other external stakeholders
- Engaging in business development opportunities as and when required
- Delivering on deadlines and managing project delivery timelines effectively
- Demonstrating exceptional market knowledge and being able to articulate and share that with the wider team
- Conducting legal research and drafting advice and memoranda
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a reputable university
- Excellent academic credentials
- UK, US or Cth qualification
- Previous Projects experience in reputable firm, preferably 4 years, but open to consider candidates with lesser or greater experience
- Able to cope within a fast-paced environment
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496