- Reputable global firm in the financial services industry
- Opportunity to be part of a new programme
- Excellent compensation package
As part of a new program to enhance existing trade pricing functionality on their CRM platform, a globally renowned banking client is looking for a Product Owner with experience in the transaction banking/trade finance space.
- Act as an Agile Product Owner within a dedicated Agile Scrum team
- Solicit, validate and document business requirements through clear understanding of AS-IS vs. TO-BE process, document into user stories with clear acceptance criteria
- Conduct requirements workshop sessions with multiple user groups/ stakeholders
- Manage common/conflicting requirements across Stakeholders to arrive at a common ground
- Be the “translator” between business and technology ensuring system solution/changes proposed will meet business requirements
- Define and facilitate User Acceptance Testing with multiple user groups/stakeholders across global markets
- Ensure business change readiness through training material preparation and execution of training sessions (potentially involving occasional travel)
- Project Management certification and significant, multi-year experience in delivering business change in a global bank
- Agile Product owner certification with experience of performing the role
- Solid Understanding of transaction banking and trade finance products and supporting business processes required.
- Knowledge of product pricing methodologies, analytics, would be advantageous.
- Proven ability to provide firm guidance and governance to stakeholders
- An appreciation of the role of RM's, Product Sales partners' and their needs
- Proven track record of working as a business analyst on complex projects – including system/ process change
- Strong analytical skills with ability to deep dive to drive solutions – methodical and thorough
- Strong stakeholder management skills in engaging senior stakeholders
- Experienced in transitioning from Waterfall to Agile, guiding inexperienced teams as product owner
- Ability to work with cross functional teams across business and technology
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.