We have partnered with a commodities trading platform, who is at the forefront of digitalising the agri-commodities supply chain across the world, with a vision to revolutionise the way commodities were traded traditionally. It is founded and based in Singapore.
The individual needs to own the product and be responsible for analysing and designing solutions to meet users’ needs.
- Understand, define, and track product performance metric and continuously provide feedback to improve user experience and performance.
- Understand user’s mindset and behaviour through research, observation and E2E testing
- Collaborate with different teams and stakeholders to achieve product goals
- Work closely with the scrum team throughout the development process
- Translate business requirements into product requirement/user stories
- Ensure the development team understands the priority and product specifications to deliver a quality product within the timeline
- Manage partner and stakeholders in any product related engagement
- Maintains product roadmap and updates according to priority
- 5 years+ experience in product management and/or development role
- Experience in B2B / SaaS / Trading platforms will be a big plus
- Has to be eager to learn and likes a culture-driven environment
- Hands-on experience working with both business and technical teams
- Experience in handling P&L
- Experience in the business side of things (ie. conversing with clients) would be a bonus
- Possesses knowledge and experience using agile methodology
- Experience in using Jira and Confluence is an advantage
- Some coding experience is an advantage
- Understand or experience working with ISO27001 will be an advantage
If you're interested, feel free to apply or drop me a note at email@example.com