- Posted 02 August 2023
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
About the job
A leading Global Payments Fintech is looking for a Product Owner who'll be key in scaling their product offering. You'll contribute to their success in building a complete and seamless digital payments experience for their clients.
You'll work with various stakeholders across the business to develop creative and innovative payments solutions, with strong opportunity to grow and progress within the business.
- Managing end to end delivery of new initiatives and maintenance items within Payments, including business analysis and testing, as well as identifying and executing against improvements to current features and processes
- Work closely with key technical stakeholders and be responsible for your backlog in Jira and you will work closely with them to define requirements, write epics, stories and test books.
- Defining, tracking and monitoring KPIs for product initiatives, and taking decisions and actions based on results
- Analyse the requirements, implications and opportunities from and new regulations and rulebooks (i.e., SWIFT, ISO, EBA, Pay.UK)
- Keeping up-to-date with market, industry and regulatory trends in Payments, which will drive your product decisions
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of stakeholder (internal and external) needs and behaviours, to enable you to design and deliver successful product outcomes.
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst/PO in a Fintech, working with Agile methodologies and the end to end development of Products.
- A good understanding of the Payments space and Payment systems such as SWIFT is a Plus
- A solid understanding of the current Regulatory & Compliance landscape is a plus
- A strong technical understanding of APIs
- Strong Stakeholder management skills, being able to influence and guide them toward business goals
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications