Opportunity for a Product Owner to work for this rapidly expanding international SaaS business. Our Client has a superb culture and value-set and embraces a pure flexible working culture.
You'll work with a Product Manager, and stakeholders, both internal and external, including key clients to develop, document and agree product requirements. Working closely with the development team to ensure the requirements and processes are captured and developed appropriately. Working across the end to end delivery process to enable the design of effective solutions.
- Be a key member of agile delivery teams by providing requirements, modelling processes and working with the team to develop effective solutions
- Work with internal colleagues to understand the needs of the business and translate into effective requirements.
- Understand and investigate feedback into the service/function/product
- Manage your time across several projects in accordance with a clear project plan
- Enable the development teams to gain a deeper understanding of the product and support them in implementing requirements
- Produce, maintain and retain all versions of supporting documentation and feedback
- Report on your findings and to present to relevant stakeholders
- Provide input and recommendation for continuous improvement of the delivery process
- A minimum of 2 years industry experience working as a Product Owner or Business Analyst
- A minimum of 2 years industry experience working as part of an agile delivery team
- Understanding of business functionality and ability to translate it into application requirements
- Strong understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- You are curious and are able to question requirements
- Confident when dealing with internal customers including the offshore team and external customers
- Ability to partner with user experience designers, developers and testers to identify solutions and resolutions to problems
- Strong understanding of the basics of software development, user experience and database design
- Understanding of modelling and diagramming techniques