- Exciting opportunity to join a growing company in one of the fastest growing industries in SEAsia right now
- Senior position in a team of 10, reporting to the Head of Product and frequently working with C suite
- Permanent role with competitive salary package
This is a permanent role with a growing mobile wallets company who specialize in cross-currency payments.
- Manage the product roadmap end to end within South East Asia
- Act as the Lead Product Manager, guiding a team of 10 and reporting to Head of Product
- Collaborate with the Head of Product in the definition and strategic vision
- Face off to key stakeholders (CPO, COO)
- Lead from the "ground up" (eg. work hands on with engineers and UI/UX to drive developments forward and impact company direction)
- Integrate customer data to help shape the definition of the product offering
- Be a subject matter expert, know the competitors in the market and recognise where there are gaps for improvement
- 8+ years total experience
- 5+ years in eWallets (preferred), otherwise ePayments/Monetization/FinTech
- Candidates from core banking backgrounds are not encouraged
- Fluency in written and spoken English and excellent communication skills
- Fluency in an Asian language would be a plus
- Educated to Degree level (ideally in Computer Engineering or similar from a reputable University)
- Curious mindset to challenge the status quo
- Flexible and hands-on approach to work
- You are a 'people person' with strong tech skills, who thrives in a dynamic, fast paced work environment.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496