- End to end Product Manager role with excellent visibility across the ASEAN markets
- Excellent career progression, reporting to C suite
- Rare opportunity for a PM to join the Product team in a company where the product is revenue generating and the company is “tech led”
Our client is an Asian eCommerce logistics company. Their smart technology connects key players in the region and enables emerging businesses to rapidly scale and grow.
This role is for a Product Manager to join the team (already 4 PMs strong) as they continue to develop the product offering. Reporting to CPO, the role has fantastic progression opportunities and exposure to business.
- Help define the product vision, build the product roadmap
- Identify market trends and customer needs to inform new products and features
- Drive the product lifecycle, from concept to launch
- Work closely with engineering to execute the product plan
- At least 2 (and no more than 4) years of experience in product management
- Entrepreneurial mindset: prior experience in launching industry changing products or running your own company would be a very strong plus
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline
- Delivery focused: able to "get stuff done"
- Passionate about the user interface/ creating efficient solutions
- Detail orientated and highly technical in approach
- Able to face off to business and technology teams seamlessly
- Excellent communication skills in English
The right person for this role will be a motivated "techie" who is passionate about technologies and trends in South East Asia.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496