- Exciting product manager covering Business Banking segment
- Centrally located
- Exposure across the business and different departments
Our client a leading regional bank is currently looking for an AVP level product manager to support the business banking / SME segment
- Develop and manage the Unsecured Business Loans products for Emerging Business.
- Define target market and formulate strategies to achieve KPIs with prudent risk management.
- Review, innovate and enhance product value proposition to drive sales volume and revenue, and ensure product relevance and competitiveness.
- Review, streamline and improve application and loan disbursement processes to enhance customer experience.
- Ensure full compliance to internal audit and regulatory requirements.
- Engage key stakeholders within and outside of emerging business, namely Risk, O&T, Legal and Compliance to enhance product competitiveness and improve processes.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to initiate marketing campaigns when necessary.
- Provide regular and timely updates including product and monthly business performance reviews.
- Work with the product management team for joint projects and User Acceptance Tests when required.
- AVP level experience, 5-6 years
- Prior experience as a product manager, ideally within the SME / business banking / commercial banking segments
- Strong product knowledge and understanding of current market environments
- Possess good communication and stakeholder management skills
- A structured thinker with sound analytical skills
- Able to multi-task and work independently
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.