- Exciting opportunity to join a well backed FinTech in South East Asia
- Opportunity to work directly with the founders, industry leaders in payments
- Equity and long term incentives
This role is a newly created role with a Sequoia-backed B2B FinTech, based in Singapore.
The company is a provider of B2B cross border payments and trust related services (KYC, Escrow, etc). They are led by payments industry professionals, from Stripe, GrabPay and PayPal, and now are looking to grow their team, starting with a Product Manager, dedicated to the Enterprise Product.
- Working alongside Head of Product, owning end to end the Enterprise product: conduct research, gain insights, formulate a roadmap from scratch, see through to successful delivery, and manage post go-live testing and further "tweaking"
- Act as advocate for product, working in a dynamic and flexible approach
- Obsessive, user-centric approach, developing requirements and product solutions based on the user
- Lead the ideation, scoping and prioritisation of new problems ,technical development and launch of innovative products
- Work closely with teams across Design, Engineering and Data to create products that are relevant and based on user needs
- Understand user mindset & behaviour (research, observe, use techniques e.g. data mining, etc)
- At least 4 years' experience in Product Management on mobile apps/web (B2B / Enterprise product experience is preferred)
- Passionate about the start up space in SE Asia, and excited to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Good knowledge of the Payments landscape in Asia (key players, integrators, etc)
- Basic knowledge of APIs
- Analytical skills, prior experience working with data & insights to help craft a product roadmap
This company is looking at Series A in late 2021, which is expected to be significant. If you're excited to be a part of this growth, apply today to be considered or feel free to contact me for more information.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496