- End to end product manager responsibilities in a company that is brining transformation to Shipping
- Unique role where you will be working with tech teams and clients to craft a product that users love
- Friendly, family like culture across the 2 offices and 30 members of staff
My client is a B2B provider of technology that brings digitalisation to the Shipping industry, a sector which accounts for 7% of Singapore’s economy. Currently the company services some of the world’s largest names in Shipping through their sophisticated yet ease to use SaaS platform.
This role is for a mid/senior level Product Manager to help build out the platform, working in a role that is both hands on (end to end) and client facing.
- Define an execute product vision and strategy together with the Product team
- Collaborate with engineering to design, develop and maintain a product backlog
- Write clear specs and draw wireframes which enable the development team to execute seamlessly
- Manage relationships with technology partners
- Partner with clients in a consultative approach to business; gather feedback used to direct the product roadmap
- 6+ years’ experience, with a core Product Management background
- Prior experience in B2B SaaS is preferred
- Competent in SQL
- Exceptional communication skills and prior experience in a client facing role
- Basic knowledge of C#, Java, TypeScript would be a bonus
- Experience handling stakeholders (both business and tech)
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496