- Exciting opportunity to join a well backed Series A as they continue to expand across Asia
- Competitive salary package and excellent growth potential, with direct exposure to C level industry leaders
- Rare opportunity with end to end roadmap ownership and responsibilities
This role is for a mid level Product Manager to join a rapidly growing start up as they scale across the region. The role is based full time in Hanoi, Vietnam, with relocation support provided.
The company is an ASEAN leader in the ecommerce world. Their 8-figure series A was backed by some of the best known Venture Capitalist firms in Asia. With this backing, they are now looking to grow their Product team across 2 primary areas: the Customer Experience, and Platform Integrations.
- Reporting to the CPO, own and manage the end to end roadmap for the product, working in a cross functional team with a variety of stakeholder
- Work with users to understand needs and gaps in the product offering, helping to shape the roadmap along with local market knowledge
- Work in a 'squad' formation, partnering with engineering teams, UI/UX and QAs to run sprints, manage the back log, build out capabilities, etc
- Act as subject matter expert - you need to be up to date with the competition and use the insight to help drive the vision and stay ahead of the curve, as the industry trend setters
To be successful in this role, you'll have strong Product Management experience in a eCommerce (or large Consumer Tech) environment.
- Anywhere between 4-12 years of relevant work experience (there are several openings at different seniorities)
- At least one of: extensive experience in Vietnam; fluency in Vietnamese; strong knowledge of the Vietnam market
- At least 3 years’ end to end Product Management experience, in a large consumer facing product domain with at least 50k MAUs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Customer centric and passionate about tech
- Excellent communication skills in English
Unfortunately due to the nature of the market, only successful applicants will be contacted.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496