- Posted 15 August 2023
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
Our client are looking for an experienced Product Manager to be a key member as part of their product journey as they grow and scale out their digital offering. You'll be focusing on delivering their strategy and vision around subscriptions.
You'll own the end to end development of their subscription offering, being able to think strategically and execute the roadmap and vision to build features and products which are customer first and data driven, resonating with their subscribers.
- Support the Head of Digital Services in developing the vision for the growth of subscriptions, and defining an evolving strategy for the use of the current tech stack.
- Managing the Product Roadmap and backlog of requests.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure development is aligned with business needs and expectations.
- Conduct Market research and provide insights on best practices and industry changes
- Develop and implement the subscription product roadmap, including new product features, pricing strategies and promotions
- Oversee development stages by planning, executing, and reviewing each product phases/sprints
- Track and analyse KPIs, and use this data to identify opportunities and improve user experiences
- Take a customer first approach; identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for growth in subscriptions
- Create reports and design specifications that effectively communicate information and requirements to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Proven prior experience of product management, business analyst or subscription marketing experience
- Experience with subscription management software and payment solutions
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to inform product divisions
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Strong technical understanding and experience of end to end product development