- Exciting opportunity to join a well backed Series A as they continue to expand across Asia
- Competitive salary package and excellent growth potential, with direct exposure to C level industry leaders
- Rare opportunity with end to end roadmap ownership and responsibilities
This Product Manager is for a B2B tech start up in the logistics domain, based in Singapore.
Founded in 2018 the company already has a strong user base across the key markets in South East Asia. They're now looking for junior product managers to grow out their Product team.
- Create, conceptualise and run a strategic vision for the product
- Manage the end to end roadmap and responsibilities
- Be responsible for the cross functional squad of dedicated Engineers, UI/UX and QAs
- Report to CPO
- Design and improve the entire product lifecycle
- At least 2 years' experience in end to end Product Management, with ownership of the product roadmap
- Core experience in enterprise (B2B) products
- Prior experience in start ups /entrepreneurial mindset is highly desired
- Domain experience in/passion for logistics would be a plus, not a core need
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work closely with stakeholders across tech, ops, marketing, business and C level
Apply today or reach out to me directly for more information.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496